49% of adults have conditions that weaken their immune system.
When weakened, the immune system’s ability to fight infections or diseases of any type is reduced. In most cases, the weakening or compromise of the immune system is caused by multiple factors (chronic conditions or other comorbidities, medications, environmental factors, nutrition, and lifestyle) that can be addressed, and one’s immune system health can be improved.
Adults with Immune Score below 50 are
- 4x more likely to require hospitalization
- 2x more likely to visit the doctor
A wide range of factors (including biomarkers, medications, and comorbidities) are evaluated to assess the status of an individual’s immune system. The Immune Score (a measure from 1-100) is presented in an easy-to-follow report, identifying the factors that are contributing to any compromise being seen.
Typical patient profile: someone with any of these
- One or more chronic conditions (such as heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, chronic kidney disease, liver disease, cancer, or COPD)
- One or more autoimmune diseases
- Metabolic Syndrome (obesity, insulin resistance, hyperlipidemia, or hypertension)
- A history of cancer or transplants
- Frequent visits to a physician with colds, flu, infections, or low WBC count
- Potential exposure to COVID-19
To assess the status of a patient’s immune system, order the Immune Score biomarker tests, and receive an Immune Score Report. The Report is used to:
- Measure the status of the immune system
- Identify the primary factors contributing to a lower Immune Score
- Track the change in someone’s Immune Score over time
We value your privacy. Your personal information is kept confidential and not sold to third parties. It is only used for communications you request related to the services provided by uMETHOD.