Business Development Executive - Mid-East Region
The Business Development Executive (BDE) will be responsible for the Sales and Marketing of uMETHOD’s RestoreU AI based technology for Cognitive Impairment. The BDE will operate within a set territory. The focus will be on accounts as defined by uMETHOD and in most instances collaborating directly with account managers of uMETHOD’s established reference lab partnerships. The BDE will be responsible for calling several different call points such as Primary Care, Neurology, Functional Medicine, and occasionally C-Suite executives. The BDE will manage multiple states within a territory. The BDE will evaluate targets to implement appropriate sales techniques and business solutions to increase overall utilization of RestoreU.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferred 5 years minimum experience in medical sales.
- Previous Multi-State Territory Management experience is preferred.
- Responsible for covering Mid-East Region.
- The Mid-East Region Territory includes Tennessee & Kentucky
- Must be able to travel (40 to 50% overnight) and live in close proximity to a major airport.
- Well organized and excellent written and verbal communication.
- Technical ability to teach others scientific data pertaining to the RestoreU Care Plans and future uMETHOD products.
- Team player with a positive attitude and the temperament to sometimes operate outside the aforementioned job description if needed.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which includes a competitive salary, company paid medical, dental, vision. We offer company ownership in the form of equity with the goal of crossing a finish line together and all employees having the peace of mind that they were a part of something meaningful in their life through uMETHOD. We offer a casual, but extremely driven work environment, and the ability to make a real difference as a key contributor to our growth.
Send Resumes to: email@example.com