Business Development Executive - Southwest Region
The Business Development Executive (BDE) will be responsible for the Sales and Marketing of uMETHOD’s RestoreU AI based technology for Cognitive Impairment. The BDE will operate within a set territory. The focus will be on accounts as defined by uMETHOD and in most instances collaborating directly with account managers of uMETHOD’s established reference lab partnerships. The BDE will be responsible for calling several different call points such as Primary Care, Neurology, Functional Medicine, and occasionally C-Suite executives. The BDE will manage multiple states within a territory. The BDE will evaluate targets to implement appropriate sales techniques and business solutions to increase overall utilization of RestoreU.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferred 5 years minimum experience in medical sales.
- Previous Large Territory Management experience is a must.
- Responsible for covering Southwest Region.
- The Southwest Region Territory includes Arizona at the present time but will possibly grow into other states in the near future.
- Must reside in Arizona
- Must be able to travel (35% to 50% overnight) and live near a major airport.
- Well organized, process oriented, excellent written and verbal communication.
- Technical ability to teach others scientific and medical data.
- Team player with a positive attitude and the temperament to sometimes operate outside the aforementioned job description if needed.
- One Call Closers WILL NOT EXCEL at this position
- Lastly, the understanding that start-ups are exciting and fun, but they also take a lot of dedication, the ability to fight through adversity, and grit.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which includes a competitive salary, company paid medical, dental, vision, and car allowance. We also offer company ownership in the form of equity and opportunities to earn more through performance. We offer a casual, autonomous, and extremely driven work environment. Most of all, you will have opportunity to be a difference maker in a company you helped build.
Send Resumes to: email@example.com