uMETHOD Health Announces Multiple Presentations at the 2018 AAIC
By Dorothy Keine, MS
The Alzheimer’s Association International Conference (AAIC) is the largest international meeting dedicated to Alzheimer’s and dementia. It brings together researchers, physicians, and companies from all over the world to present and discuss the latest research and breakthroughs.
uMETHOD Health will be attending AAIC for the third year in a row this July 22-26th. Our poster presentations this year include:
- Observations on the Frequency of Depression and Medications in an APOE ε4 vs non-APOE ε4 Population
- Development, Application, and Results from a Precision-Medicine Platform that Personalizes Multi-modal Combination Therapy Care Plans for Mild Alzheimer’s Disease and Those At-Risk
- Enhancing Medication Management Through the Use of Clinical Decision Support Software Platforms
- Observations on the Influence of Drug Interactions on Multi-modal Combination Therapy Care Plans to Address Contributors to Cognitive Decline
- Observations on Coaching in Managing Lifestyle and Behavioral Changes in Multi-Modal Combination Therapy Care Plans for Cognitive Impairment
The full abstract for each poster will be accessible to conference attendees, and also published online in the Journal of Alzheimer’s and Dementia later this year. Past uMETHOD AAIC presentations can be accessed here, and in the July 2016 and 2017 publications of the Journal of Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
If you are attending this year’s conference, we hope to see you there. Stop by and learn more about the results that we are seeing from the RestoreU METHOD.